The Digital Scholarship Lab partners with faculty and graduate students in the use of digital and networked research tools to create, disseminate, and store new knowledge.
The DSL can support the research process and projects through advising, digital tools, and a set of services that includes:
- Authors' Rights & Copyright Information
- Publication services
- Data analysis, data curation, and working with large data sets
- Geographic information systems (GIS)
- Guidance in the digitization of materials and creation of born-digital content
- Usability assessment to evaluate the User Interface (UI) of digital content